Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Kai'sa AD or AP

Creator: Thameous March 22, 2018 4:05pm
Thameous
<Member>
Thameous's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2018 4:05pm | Report
Hello, I just bought Kai'sa and i was wondering what runes, items, etc, (builds) i should use. i have heard AD is good and AP is good but i just dont know what to build. Please help me it would be very much appreciated.

P.S. I usually play top adc or jng but if you could also tell me which lane i should play with the build that'd be amazing.
Prate_k
<Editor>
Prate_k's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2018 6:29pm | Report
Most kaisa games i've played is the standard ADC build -> Infinity Edge-> Phantom Dancer-> Guinsoo's Rageblade-> Blade of the Ruined King. Other than that she can be played mid and has the same potential as the ryze at level 6 to instantly appear at targets because of the plasma stacks (range is slightly smaller). But so far her confirmed role is as ADC (from what I've seen).

She can be also played in the jungle, but again the build emphasizes on dps and attack damage rather than the ability side of her damage. you would be looking at Enchantment: Bloodrazor-> then the adc items. And for runes Fleet Footwork because her early game is kind of weak and needs to survive in the laning phase so the heal from that helps. Other than that, the usual rune picks from Precision for primary and Sorcery secondary.
han-zz
<Member>
han-zz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2018 9:02pm | Report
Check this Kaisa build. It quite a common build.

I recommend items : Guinsoo's Rageblade and Death's Dance
runes: Fleet Footwork and Celerity

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide