Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Could you change my account name, please?

Creator: Sihirdarokulu.com February 10, 2022 6:27pm
Sihirdarokulu.com's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2022 6:27pm | Report
Hi,

I am sorry for disturbing you. I tried to reach the support section, but I can't get a response for 5+ days. That's why I wanted to make a topic on the forum.

I don't want to create a new account. That's why I need help. Can an admin change my username? I will be waiting for your message. Thank you from now.
I've been following League of Legends since late Season 1. I usually create Turkish content for the local community. I use my Mobafire account to share some useful information globally.
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2022 11:48pm | Report
Hello!

If you're referring to our contact form, we haven't received any messages from your address. As for your username, we unfortunately cannot change it. The only way is to create a new account, and we can move your guides over to the new account.

Let me know if you would like to do that!
Sihirdarokulu.com's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2022 5:55am | Report
Thank you Hades4u. If change is not possible, I want to continue in this way. I wish you a good day.
I've been following League of Legends since late Season 1. I usually create Turkish content for the local community. I use my Mobafire account to share some useful information globally.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide