Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

es.MOBAfire Shutdown Notice

Creator: Mowen September 8, 2017 7:36pm
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2017 7:36pm | Report
First off, we'd like to thank everyone who has supported es.MOBAFire over the years. It was a project made to bring guides to a broader audience, and Garandorf and the rest of the team worked really hard to bring that vision to life. However, with Garandorf leaving the team to focus on his career we no longer have the staff to support es.MOBAfire and have decided to shut it down.

If you have any guides or other content you'd like us to retrieve for you please email us at feedback@mobafire.com and we will get your guide to you.

You are also welcome to re-upload your guide on mobafire.com if you want to keep sharing it with your friends.

Once again, thank you for your support. The team is sad to have to make this decision, but we hope you enjoyed es.MOBAFire and that it helped you improve your League of Legends play!

In addition to emailing feedback@mobafire.com you may also comment on this thread for support. You can log in using the same username and password as your account on es.MOBAFire.com.

Desde Google Translate:

En primer lugar, queremos agradecer a todos los que han apoyado es.MOBAFire a lo largo de los años. Fue un proyecto hecho para traer guías a una audiencia más amplia, y Garandorf y el resto del equipo trabajaron muy duro para llevar esa visión a la vida. Sin embargo, con Garandorf dejando el equipo para centrarse en su carrera ya no tenemos el personal para apoyar es.MOBAfire y han decidido cerrarlo.

Si tiene alguna guía u otro contenido que le gustaría que le enviáramos, envíenos un correo electrónico a feedback@mobafire.com y le enviaremos su guía tú.

También es bienvenido para volver a cargar su guía en mobafire.com si desea seguir compartiendo con sus amigos.

Una vez más, gracias por tu apoyo y el equipo está triste por tener que tomar esta decisión, pero esperamos que hayas disfrutado de es.MOBAFire y que te ayude a mejorar tu juego de League of Legends!

Además de enviar un correo electrónico a feedback@mobafire.com, también puede comentar sobre este tema para obtener soporte técnico. Puede iniciar sesión con el mismo nombre de usuario y contraseña que su cuenta en es.MOBAFire.com.

Please only comment on this thread if you are seeking support from es.MOBAFire.com. If your comment is not relevant it may be removed to keep the thread clean for those seeking support.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Itz Nic0
<Member>
Itz Nic0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 3, 2017 6:12pm | Report
Hey mowen, I already messaged you through e-mail, but I was wondering if I could get my guide back and reupload it to the english website in spanish, thanks a lot!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2017 4:40am | Report
@ Itz Nic0 Responded to your email.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Ukantor
<Member>
Ukantor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2018 1:35pm | Report
I already messaged you through e-mail too, im waiting for the answer, thanks for the notice post.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 9, 2018 5:20pm | Report
Hey Ukantor, thanks for reaching out to us. I think we've located your guide, but unfortunately the esmf site is quite behind MOBAFire since a lot of time has passed and MOBAFire has received several updates. We can't transfer the guide directly to your account here, but I can get you a copy of your guide's content so you can create a new one on this site if you want. I'll send you the guide text in an email shortly.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide