Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch 13.1 Summary

Creator: Fruxo January 12, 2023 2:03pm
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2023 2:03pm | Report

Hi everyone, and welcome to the MOBAFire Patch Summary - 13.1!

This patch's biggest adjustments deals with some champion adjustments, item changes and a midscope update for Jax in preparations for Season 13 starting this patch. Champions like Jayce and Lissandra have been buffed and likewise champions like Aatrox have been nerfed. This patch also includes changes to Legend: Tenacity along with changes impacting both ranked play and ARAM. Patch 13.1 also includes some new changes to how refund tokens function.

Have you been enjoying the Mythmaker event? A new slew of Mythmaker skins are now available! Add Mythmaker Irelia, Mythmaker Galio, Mythmaker Garen, Mythmaker Sivir, Mythmaker Zyra or even the new Prestige Mythmaker Sivir to your collection! Or, if you're a connoisseur, then you can snag them all!

Upcoming Skins
The following skins will be released this patch.

Mythmaker Irelia (1820 RP) Mythmaker Galio (1350 RP)
Mythmaker Garen (1350 RP) Mythmaker Sivir (1350 RP)
Mythmaker Zyra (1350 RP) Prestige Mythmaker Sivir

Upcoming Chromas
The following chromas will be released in this patch.

Mythmaker Irelia Mythmaker Galio
Mythmaker Garen Mythmaker Sivir

Mythmaker Zyra

Share Your Thoughts!

That's it on our end, time to hear from you guys! Which of the nerfs & buffs introduced in this patch was most necessary, and which others do you hope will follow in future patches? What do you think about the new season 13? What do you think about the other changes? And finally, will you be picking up any or all of the new Mythmaker skins in this patch?
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
Amberdragon
<Sharpshooter>
Amberdragon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2023 8:41pm | Report
Xayah buffs are very welcome, her base attack speed has always bothered me. But aside from that I don't feel a lot of hype for this patch, not really interested in playing ranked or in the event.

I'm hyped about the Ahri ASU coming next patch though, I've been playing mid lane for a while and she's my comfort pick there.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide