Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Help and Advice on making a Fiora Build

Creator: MyBloodisBlack September 14, 2013 3:16pm
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 4:02pm | Report
I cannot even see what the fun in this is.

I like having ignorant bronzies trying to argue why their guide works (TRY BEFORE YOU VOTE PLS) but not having 2 people argue on personal grounds.

When an internet discussion goes personal, you know you're ****ed.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 4:08pm | Report
Hardly. This guy can't even formulate basic arguments nor counter-arguments properly. This guy cannot argue on anything other than personal grounds. Even if I keep my arguments abound on non-biased data, he just doesn't understand. It's not really fun, but it's certainly laughable.

But yeah, I was on my way out anyway.
Quite Nomible
<Member>
Quite Nomible's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 5:11pm | Report
to clear some things up:

Fiora has ONE OF THE STRONGEST early-game with her attackspeed/movement speed buff combined with her mobility with Lunge. I dare you to fight Fiora on level 3 with the ridiculous damage output combined with the mobility from her Q and E.

Fiora has a nice late-game with her ultimate. let me quote from wiki:
Total Maximum Possible Physical Damage: 800 / 1650 / 2500 (+6 per bonus attack damage) [must hit all 5 targets, only possible if the targeted champion dies before the last dash]

Total Maximum Physical Damage: 680 / 1402.5 / 2125 (+5.1 per bonus attack damage) [must hit 4 targets]

yes, a wukong ult will probably do more if positioned right, but a fiora ult is unable to be dodged and you can't kill her either while she's doing her ult. the only counter to this ultimate is making yourself untargetable or by shielding. you do her ult without ANY risks at all, and the ridiculous ad scaling for such ultimate makes her late-game all BUT bad.
also note that it is damage in an extremely short time. it only takes just a little bit more than 1 second to get this ult casted, while a wukong ult needs 5 seconds to deal the full damage. even if you get the problems with heavy-defensive shielding types such as Orianna, just know the cooldown of it etc. pretty much like you would time Katarina's Death Lotus when Kassadin has his Null Sphere ready.
and it applies on-hit effect. why hello there Frozen Mallet and Ravenous Hydra!

and how is a 120% attack speed combined with a passive that boosts attack damage underpowered? like give it a little movementspeed buff to make it balanced? oh, and if you get knocked back, you can still stick back with Lunge. twice. she IS capable to deal a lot of damage while playing her top-lane, especially at her early-game. pretty much like pantheon, she is designed to go man-mode and go all in, and she has no escapes because of that.

does she counter top-lane champions? yes. she is a hard-counter to Xin Zhao because of her Riposte as she will win trades with it. she is able to counter Garen if she manages to Riposte the Decisive Strike. Vi hates Fiora. Fiora ***** on Gangplank. Fiora counters Jayce because she can easily lunge to a minion to deny Jayce's deadly e-q combo. Fiora ***** on Aatrox early-game. because Fiora is untargetable with her own ultimate, this could deliver a big sadface on Zed that tried to use his ultimate on her. nice jump Rengar, it would be a shame if I Riposted it.

the only thing that should be buffed/reworked on fiora is her passive, because that's not fitting her kit well. she isn't a sustain champion, but she is a man-mode champion that cuts anyone's throat off to hell if anyone dares to fight her, and hp regen per auto-attack is just somewhat meh-ish. also note that this passive gets beaten by a lot of other passives, such as Heimerdinger's AoE Techmaturgical Repair Bots that can heal turrets as well.

basically, what I try to say that fiora IS a balanced pick for top. some people just seem to hate her because of a trend, idk. to all fiora haters: I DARE you to fight a skilled fiora player. of course, she has weaknesses, but she is all BUT underpowered.
ik heb geen hoge pet van mezelf. als ik mezelf zie op televisie dan denk ik: dat kan ik ook wel.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 5:22pm | Report
This is so incorrect in so many ways. Pretty much every top champion beats her 1v1 and scales better than fiora does because their kits just offer a lot more. Fiora has no crowd control, no escapes and a quite weak lane phase against any bruiser like Renekton or Shen which makes her fall out of favor. Not only that, the meta atm is tanky tops with lots of cc which makes her fall back even further.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 5:22pm | Report
You know what Sirell, You are right I was mistaken and I apologize, I tried to learn League of Legends as best I could and I wanted help but I was too arrogant and pigheaded to understand when people were helping me.

I put my heart and my soul into learning this game as best I could but you have shown me how foolish I was to believe I could achieve something if I put my mind to it, that is impossible for someone like me because of my autism.

No matter what I say or what I do you will always believe I am "sulking child" even if I prove I am not so instead I will just let you be right, I cant be right as you say I am wrong and that just how its going to be.

I sincerely hope you are happy you made someone who wanted to be good at a great game like League of Legends feel like an absolute ******, you must feel so big and powerful making someone like myself feel pathetic and for what reason? Because you feel disrespect? probably not to you because you won't admit you are wrong...you are SIRELL, god of LOL and the definition of the word "Right".

I will thank you because I have learnt something valuable about the League of Legends community...No matter what you do, No matter how much respect you give to people and No matter how much passion you got to become a better player - If you are not at the same level as other you are worthless and a disrespect to all those greater than you

That is what you have taught me

I am not going to change who I am because I don't need to change, I look at all the great players and Pro Players and even the newcomers and the worst players possible and I RESPECT THEM, I don't say that to have stupid little quotes thrown in my face, I respect them and that's the only thing that matters, you can go through every comment I made like a sad guy and pull out every bad thing I said and claim all you wish that is my real feelings but you are only fooling yourself and it needs to stop.

And as I have said to you before I have no beef with you, but as long as you sit there scratching your balls and thinking up ways to make me look like a bad person all because you got a problem with me being disabled then I will gladly sit here and smash your comments right back at you until you realize that I am not the bad person you think I am, I am the good person you just cant be bothered to know - Simple as that.

but nevertheless, Whether you want to respect me or disrespect me is up to you, I don't feel like I have earnt either but I am sure you will be happier if I disappeared, stopped playing League of Legends etc and that's cool but don't assume that means I am going to do the same.

Say whatever you want, I am sure you will read this, pick out all the counter points, make me feel stupid and not even bother to see the fact I have apologized for my actions and that I admit I made a mistake

Ball is in your court Mr.Sirell
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 5:24pm | Report
dgaf
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 5:34pm | Report
Worst thing is you are an intelligent guy yet you waste your time trying to make anyone worse off than you even more worse off, you could easily take someone like myself under your wing, teach them to be a better player etc but instead you don't Sirell and that's a real shame seriously.

You could easily make this game better by showing Newbies, Noobs, Newcomers etc that those who are better don't look down on them with a snarls but that you guys do reach down with your hands and offer to help them to get better and teach them the ways of LOL.

You should really try being a good guy rather than wasting your potential making sure I know I am not a good player because I am smart enough to know that but Stubborn enough to know I can change that.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 5:36pm | Report
I don't understand why you don't just stop talking. Seriously, I don't get what is so fun about arguing with others.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 5:40pm | Report
drakon136 wrote:

I don't understand why you don't just stop talking. Seriously, I don't get what is so fun about arguing with others.

This isn't fun believe me
Reo Kawamura
<Member>
Reo Kawamura's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 21, 2013 6:07pm | Report
Sticking my nose in here probably totally un-wanted.
But, he did not say that you couldn't do certain things due to your dis-ability, nor did he say he had a problem with you being disabled. That'd be a prime example of what he is speaking of, being disrespectful.
He noted everything that contradicted itself within your discussion with him.
Whether it seems like he is being a total mega ****, giving a response fuels more responses.
End of the story there, if you respond, you are getting something out of it, right?
Proving your side? Ultimately, walking away would be the best thing to do. Or, ignore him.
Whether this means anything, not sure really. Take what I am saying how you will, you don't have to listen to me.
He was subtly helping you with every time he told you that you were being disrespectful.
Sometimes, the coldest form of truth is the best way to make somebody acknowledge something.
Also, you really should have shown appreciation toward those whom helped you.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide