Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

wRAth's POP ART AND NON-POP ART Signature Shop!

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK April 8, 2011 10:24pm
Slizer002
<Member>
Slizer002's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2011 11:55pm | Report

ok Sliz I wanted to see how your sig would work out so I did it before the other orders xD

tell me what you think about the text, and I would like to see how you would to text as well.

also, I'm on photoshop elements, no ****ing outer glow >.> so that method is out of the window. lol.

ok, so non text (2 different contrasts, idk which you would like better):

then, with text, I tried a few diff effects as well as contrasts :P:

Yus?

The size of the picture and the sig kinda conflicted, so he is a little chubbier...and his foot is smaller...lol.

I could change the size of the sig if you want. I assume you can do that too though xD

and you didn't specify any colors, so I went with the Teemo colors, if you want different colors lemme know :P

The awesomeness cutething that is TEEMO!! :D

I really like the top one without text, and actually the top one WITH text aswell :)

You did great mate, I love this kinda style, and the colors are very fitting for Teemo ^^

The Veigar sig, I think you yourself can aswell see that just that simple effect you made on it did a huuuuuuge difference. Imo it looks much more "pro" now, though you could perhaps try to pick the red color that is on Veigar's glove?

@Xiaowiriamu: O_O Wall of text crits me for over 9000!!! xD

I would love to get to talk to you on vent, or perhaps have you more carefully explain how you do the clipping mask text thing?
I've never really been good at using the clipping mask tool.. But I can just look at your signatures and tell that IMO you are far better than me with text. But as you said, it's personal preferences and one of the hardest things to make so it looks good in a signature ^^

Glad we can all be friends, and I never meant to offend you Wrath. If you took it as that I apologize very much, it was only meant as a pointer to something to improve on. (I once got a pointer threwn at me that told me to stop using so ********ed many different brushes in one sig.. I listened to that guy and improved alot, by learning to use other ways to add effects to the picture other than brushes.) ^^

Edit: How do you guys make your sigs swap between different sigs? o.o

If someone can't stay alive in lane for 6:30 seconds on their own then they got problems.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 12:26am | Report
Oh nonono, I took no offense from it, I even said before I appreciated your advice and took no offense from it xD

I'm glad you like the sig :P I'll have to work more with mah text :P

and to randomize your sigs, replacing ( ) with [ ], it would be:

(randomize)
(ri}this is your first sig
(ri)this is your 2nd sig
(ri)etc.
(/randomize)

:)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 12:32am | Report
hm....

vs

what do you think?

I actually think the red text does look better... why didn't I think of that >.>

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 3:09am | Report
Can you make a Pop art on Kassadin?
Your Renders.

i like the 4 box thingo, the one your signature shortcut is :L
If you can make it TYTYTY.
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
Phever
<Member>
Phever's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 5:42am | Report
Cho'gath NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Thanks to Nameless and Miss Maw
Did I Help You? +Rep :3
+rep +rep +rep for all of the cookies :3
Slizer002
<Member>
Slizer002's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 7:10am | Report

hm....

vs

what do you think?

I actually think the red text does look better... why didn't I think of that >.>

I have to agree with you, the red text looks far better ^-^

And as said, glad we can all be friends - and glad you take my advice/criticism as constructive :)

Oh and thanks again for the sig, and for the code to randomize - that is an AWESOME feature! :D

Edit: I just slapped on some text myself to compare, and I am not really sure I am following the Pop-Art style. So I will let you judge on that ^^

If someone can't stay alive in lane for 6:30 seconds on their own then they got problems.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 12:36pm | Report
Heh yea I think the text looks nice too :3

and @ Phever, Imma get that done today or tomorrow. SO much work last few days, I'll have much more time tomorrow.

and @ Atarios, heh thanks ^_^

I just would like some more info from you if you want to give it to me,

first, any Kassadin skin or just normal kassadin?

second, what text, if any, do you want on it?

and third, what color(s) do you want, if you have any preference?

Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 12:50pm | Report
Just wanted to pop in and say I like your sigs with the brighter ish colors, and no I don't care how long it takes if you have a lot of work to do :3

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Meow?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 12:56pm | Report
Are you sure you don't have a color scheme in mind?

check out this site:

http://colorschemedesigner.com/

and play around with it a bit :P

I have a few minutes free right now, and Phever has like 5 or 6 sigs from me already, I'll try to get his done today or tomorrow, but I'll work on yours now :3

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 12, 2011 1:37pm | Report
Ok, I did the normal version of your request.

Which one do you prefer? The following are different text, contrasts, text placement, choose your favorite and let me know :)

also let me know if there is anything you want changed ^_^

also let me know if you want a different size, look at the original post for examples of different sizes :)

thanks, and I'll work on the pop art version of it later if you want :D lemme know if you want a scheme, check the post above ^^ :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide