Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vynertje's Support AMA and advice thread

Creator: Vynertje December 30, 2014 5:15am
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2016 11:50am | Report
Actives of FQC and FOTM are mediocre right now so the extra ward stack, slot efficiency and faster build into items like Aegis are worth much more, yes.
DreamingInRed
<Member>
DreamingInRed's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2016 5:23am | Report
After the recent changes in 6.13, what do you think of the new Ardent Censer? Would you build it on champs like Nami and Karma, maybe even rush it?
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2016 5:31am | Report
After the recent changes in 6.13, what do you think of the new Ardent Censer? Would you build it on champs like Nami and Karma, maybe even rush it?

It was already pretty decent on Karma because her mantra-E would get it on everyone and the other stats were pretty decent for her, right now I'd definitely get it as one of my first items for her unless you need to rush Locket first.

For Nami, I'm not so sure. You can get the same healing buff on mikael's crucible which is a really good item for Nami, so I doubt it is really worth it.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2016 5:42am | Report
What about Luuluu?
DreamingInRed
<Member>
DreamingInRed's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2016 6:18am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

It was already pretty decent on Karma because her mantra-E would get it on everyone and the other stats were pretty decent for her, right now I'd definitely get it as one of my first items for her unless you need to rush Locket first.

For Nami, I'm not so sure. You can get the same healing buff on mikael's crucible which is a really good item for Nami, so I doubt it is really worth it.

Thanks for your answer. Maybe I'll try to get both in a game, or dont they stack their empowered healings? The passives have different names, and +30% heal sounds pretty good to me
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2016 6:40am | Report

Thanks for your answer. Maybe I'll try to get both in a game, or dont they stack their empowered healings? The passives have different names, and +30% heal sounds pretty good to me

It appears they stack. However, I feel like it isn't worth to stack it on Nami just for the buff because her heal is only a very small part of her kit (a 250 heal every 7 seconds late game isn't much).

Janitsu wrote:
What about Luuluu?

It's fun for sure because it amplifies her W even more, but again not sure whether it is the best thing to do. I think you get more utility from other items. She can only amplify one person at a time whereas e.g. karma can proc the buff on the whole team.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2016 7:12am | Report
Ardent Censer adds up to ~50 extra heal on rank 9 Ebb and Flow, so while not amazing I think it can fit somewhere on a Nami full build. E.g. looking at Vyn's Nami guide I would say Ardent Censer could take Zeke's Harbinger's place, since nowadays that item only gives ADC's 20-30% crit chance rather than 50% because they all get so near to the crit cap on their own anyway. I could be wrong, but that + a semi-permanent 15% AS boost + 30 on-hit sounds more attractive to me as an ADC than Zeke's Harbinger's unreliable buff.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2016 7:21am | Report
ardent censor adds up to ~50 extra heal on rank 9 Ebb and Flow, so while not amazing I think it can fit somewhere on a Nami full build. E.g. looking at Vyn's Nami guide I would say ardent censor could take Zeke's Harbinger's place, since nowadays that item only gives ADC's 20-30% crit chance rather than 50% because they all get so near to the crit cap on their own anyway. I could be wrong, but that + a semi-permanent 15% AS boost + 30 on-hit sounds more attractive to me as an ADC than Zeke's Harbinger's unreliable buff.

I agree, but it doesn't push Locket/Mikaels out of their #1 priority item slot. That means you'll be getting it very late, at which that ~50 heal isn't worth as much any more. That being said, my guide is getting a bit outdated (I'm somewhat working on a new one).
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2016 8:30am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

I agree, but it doesn't push Locket/Mikaels out of their #1 priority item slot. That means you'll be getting it very late, at which that ~50 heal isn't worth as much any more. That being said, my guide is getting a bit outdated (I'm somewhat working on a new one).

Nah I just meant that it sounds better than Zeke's at least, so if Zeke's was previously the best item to build as a 5th item, Ardent Censer should probably replace it. I don't know if there are any other more important items that you would want to build at that point or not.

And I think 50 HP per heal sounds pretty strong even late-game on champions that don't have sustain of their own.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2016 8:36am | Report

Nah I just meant that it sounds better than Zeke's at least, so if Zeke's was previously the best item to build as a 5th item, Ardent Censer should probably replace it. I don't know if there are any other more important items that you would want to build at that point or not.

And I think 50 HP per heal sounds pretty strong even late-game on champions that don't have sustain of their own.

Yeah right now it's better than zekes, except some rare situations.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide