Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Halloween Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u October 25, 2021 12:38am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Sleepininthegarden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2021 2:20pm | Report
Fun Halloween Story
As mentioned last year, I've been holding private Holloween Events since 2018 in which yesterday October, 24th was our 4th annual Halloween UHC. This was the most stressful heart-wrenching season we've had as no matter how much we tried to get our health back we would be bombarded with skeletons, zombies, and creepers. On top of that, we had to do with getting Tricks in the Trick & Treats mechanic when included exploding creepers (deal no damage) as jumpscares as well as walking into Wither Roses.

We managed to come in second place almost dying moments earlier to an Enderman attack on 3 hearts xD. We may not have won, but at least we survived over 16 other people.

Favorite Halloween Candy
I mentioned my favorite Halloween candy last year was Now or Laters. They came out with White Chocolate Kit Kats with Halloween orange icing since then which have been a bit of an addiction for me. Though for childhood memories, it'll always be Now or Laters. Nothing beats losing a tooth as a kid to Now or Laters!

Favorite Scary Movie
For full transparency, I'm not the biggest fan of horror movies in general as I'm easily squeamish. The Halloween series has been a personal favorite due to my love of Jamie Lee Curtis. The most recent of the installments being Halloween Kills and Halloween Ends really just cements how much I love that actress, she is amazing and so are the movies!

Happy Halloween!
insanekami
<Member>
insanekami's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2021 3:46pm | Report
well, why not. i like the usual chocolate items... but oddly enough i also really like candy corn in small amounts.... which feels like you can only get during halloween time
KatanSnipeX
<Member>
KatanSnipeX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2021 9:08pm | Report
I was outside with my brother on halloween and there was a group of kids who laughed at my brothers costume (it was a simple ghost mask and a black shirt) so I threw a whole packet of these firecrackers that instantly explodes on contact to the ground at once! Because it was already dark they didnt realized what it was and confused it with gunfire. They all screamed and ran away while I laughed like a freaking maniac :D . At the end, my brother was happy again and we all had a good laugh.
knif
<Member>
knif's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2021 11:35pm | Report
I know it sounds a bit basic, but I think my favorite scary movie and perhaps my favorite movie of all time is Alien! In my opinion the creature design is great, the casting is amazing, and the pacing is awesome! The first time I watched it I was enthralled, and I think it spurred my love for weird creature feature flicks and body horror stuff!
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2021 12:14am | Report
A Quiet Place is a good scary movie. o7
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Aerenax
<Member>
Aerenax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2021 1:36am | Report
In the Netherlands we don't celebrate halloween, but that one time me and a bunch of friends got together and watched a horror movie on the 31st of October. At the time I had a crush on a girl that was also present at the time of watching this movie and she sat next to me. Every jumpscare she came closer untill she was almost sitting on my lap, but ofcourse I didn't mind. When the party was over I went home and I texted her and that resulted in a pretty cool relationship. We played lots of league together but sadly that's over now...
theant01
<Member>
theant01's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2021 1:56am | Report
Since here in italy we don't actually celebrate Halloween by going out and ask for candies, every Halloween me and my friends met at my house to watch the same movie every year, "Scary Movie", because it's our favourite movie and we laugh a lot every time we watch it
Nutdope
<Member>
Nutdope's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2021 6:12am | Report
Here in Romania, we're don't celebrate Halloween like Americans or other countries who celebrate it. But me and my friends either we meet at someone house to eat candies, watch scary movies (Our favourite movie is "Hush") and other stuff, either we're playing on our computer scary games like Phasmophobia :D, either, this year, we will be watching the GEN vs EDG Worlds game
imStorm3r
<Member>
imStorm3r's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2021 7:13am | Report
I remember when my school had a Halloween party when I was in 6th grade. Every kid was dressed in some kind of costume except me xD
I was dressed in usual clothes but don't think I didn't come prepared...
I had a skull in my hand that I could squeeze and make worms and other nasty stuff come out of it. I was going next to girls and scaring the hell out of them. I could say I was more spooky than the other dressed kids :))
lPermofrostl
<Member>
lPermofrostl's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2021 12:53pm | Report

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide