Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Skin transfer idea

Creator: Junkberry February 20, 2023 7:08am
Would you use this functionality?
Junkberry
<Member>
Junkberry's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2023 7:08am | Report
I used to have an old account on league and forgot everything about it, the email I used, the username, the password, and decided to give up and make a new account. Now recently I regained access to this account again, now a lower level than my main, and would obviously continue playing on my main.

Now, there is quite a lot of skins on the old account. Some worth more than others, and it is a shame that they will go to waste, waiting to just rot away on that account. I think that it should be possible for players to be able to transfer those to other accounts. I don't see problems with this functionality.

Of course an account can be hacked and the hacker having every single skin that used to be yours, although hacking always is a problem (security these days get better and better though).

I also saw something about transferring skins you have after getting some player rewards, but you still are putting in the time and effort (and might get duplicate skins which you wouldn't be able to transfer, or so I'd make it).

Thanks for Reading!
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2023 3:01pm | Report
Hey @ Junkberry,

This would be a suggestion that's better off creating a proper ticket to Riot Support themselves, letting them know the idea you had in mind.

You can do that here: Riot Support
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide