Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Raising awareness for mental health issues and...

Creator: MentalHealth4Gaming June 17, 2024 4:02pm
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2024 4:02pm | Report
Hi all,

I am diagnosed with Psychotic Depression and some other stuff. 2 weeks ago I got banned for intentionally feeding after having an episode. I can't recall what I did. Normally I have a social security net to try to function in society. I raised a ticket about my situation but got some answer from a bot. Now 2 weeks later (2 days ago) I am unbanned but due to some bug I can't do anything. Raised another ticket but Riot is not wiling to help or even talk to me. At the moment I clearly don't know what to do. Therefore I have two related questions.

1. Is there any other way to get in touch with Riot about my situation these last 2 weeks have been a torture as league is the ohly thing that gives me joy atm.
2. I want to start raising awareness for gamers with mental help issues. I am probably not the only one facing the tough things you have to endure in gaming. Do you have any suggestions to kickstart my idea. Every help would be helpful. I just want to make the world a better place.

Best,
Daniel
ingridguerci94
<Member>
ingridguerci94's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2024 5:48pm | Report
Quoted:
Hi all,

I am diagnosed with Psychotic Depression and some other stuff. 2 weeks ago I got banned for intentionally feeding after having an episode. I can't recall what I did. Normally I have a social security net to try to function in society. I raised a ticket about my situation but got some answer from a bot. Now 2 weeks later (2 days ago) I am unbanned but due to some bug I can't do anything hentai. Raised another ticket but Riot is not wiling to help or even talk to me. At the moment I clearly don't know what to do. Therefore I have two related questions.

1. Is there any other way to get in touch with Riot about my situation these last 2 weeks have been a torture as league is the ohly thing that gives me joy atm.
2. I want to start raising awareness for gamers with mental help issues. I am probably not the only one facing the tough things you have to endure in gaming. Do you have any suggestions to kickstart my idea. Every help would be helpful. I just want to make the world a better place.

Best,
Daniel
You need to see a psychologist for support. If you cannot stop sleeping that is a disease. If you cannot stop eating that is a huge issue. If you can't stop playing games, that is also a problem.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide