Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

AI Game Kills Token Adjustment

Creator: Nakhael October 17, 2022 9:26am
Nakhael
<Member>
Nakhael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 17, 2022 9:26am | Report
A simple idea for first post, but something I noticed. The token system that was added uses a token - Robo Recall - for getting kills in Co-op vs AI games.

I have known support players that still play support in AI games. For support mains, and for those of us that play support instead of fighting for a lane, it can be difficult to get kills for the token without playing thousands and thousands of AI games and getting the occasional kill-steal here and there.

I feel like changing the token to takedowns instead of kills would be a much more fair system for support players, and does not really take anything away from laners. It could also potentially lessen the number of roaming kill-stealers farming for tokens that can ruin others' (mostly new players') experiences.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide