Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

[EUW] Inhouse Game Discussion - June

Creator: Khazem June 6, 2014 4:28pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 1:42am | Report
I always ask people who pick Talon on EUW if the name "Vapora Dark" makes their panties wet.

They say "what the fack are you talking about" 98% of the time. 1% is "yes", the other is no answer. Of course I saw Talon more times this inhouse than the entire last year :>

(which means my match actually makes no sense ._. )

Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Out Of Pancakes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 1:45am | Report
I just can't play mid at all...

Plis, just lemme Thresh :(
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 2:09am | Report
Hey, man, I'd be cool with you playing Thresh - it's Davy who's a major wussy and has to ban everything you play. though the least you could do is leave me Morg or something

Also Matt that's my ego joke, get your own >:[

On a side note it looks like I'm gonna have to get reacquainted with some support champions seeing as Morg and Thresh are getting banned, and Lulu is getting picked, so often. Was actually gonna play Yorick but he's disabled for some reason, tough.
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 2:40am | Report
I like astronaut. He is cool. Someone buy me skin for him please. I will put you in a special place in my friendlist (and maybe heart).
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 2:41am | Report
Damn, so many comments about those games already.

Eeeeh, the games yesterday were kinda meh imo, Morgana is way more boring than I remembered from playing her mid, Nami's cool but pretty difficult, Karma's easier and pretty damn strong (though I didn't abuse her damage potential cuz I was still running a rather defensive runepage without AP, oops). It was good practice to play some new stuff instead of sticking to Thresh only though (*cough* pancakes *cough*)

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 3:13am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

though I didn't abuse her damage potential cuz I-...

We were actually commenting on that in skype :P

by jhoijhoi
Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 4:34am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

It was good practice to play some new stuff instead of sticking to Thresh only though (*cough* pancakes *cough*)

Eeh I actually played Morgana too
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 4:56am | Report
I know, but I don't see you play much outside of the same two or three champs (feel free to correct me if it's just me though) :P That's fine, I just wonder why you wouldn't pick random stuff more to experiment, I think playing the same stuff over and over gets boring at some point.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 5:27am | Report
It's because there aren't that many good supports champions. And to enjoy the game, I like to have an impact on it, thus playing those good champions.
I tried Yorick once and it seems that I can't play this champion, even though it works for some people. The other few experiments I've made (2 or 3, not that much) all went wrong so... maybe it shied me away from trying out things. But because you're Wayne, I'll do efforts.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 6:17am | Report
Quoted:

Also Matt that's my ego joke, get your own >:[

wtf no its mine

Wayne3100 wrote:

(though I didn't abuse her damage potential cuz I was still running a rather defensive runepage without AP, oops)

Yeaaahh I was wondering why your Karma Qs were doing no damage whatsoever instead of the usual quarter of my health.

I wouldn't really recommend trying new stuff in inhouses, every single time I do it everyone on the other team picks their mains/OP stuff and I get **** on. See: game 1. Fk u kids.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide