Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's final Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Warwick Build Order Help

Creator: ZeUnit November 4, 2013 3:21pm
ZeUnit
<Member>
ZeUnit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 4, 2013 3:21pm | Report
I just wanted to ask the opinion of you other summoners on what my build order I should build items on my jungle Warwick:

Machete+5 potions->Bilgewater Cutlass->Spirit of the Ancient Golem->Spirit Visage->Ninja Tabi->Blade of the Ruined King->Armour Item of Choice->Wit's End

This is the build I normally go with. Early Spirit of the Ancient Golem gives cooldown and tenacity, which means I don't necessarily have to buy Merc Treads and I can opt for other boots. Rushing Bilgewater Cutlass gives extra sustain and the passive helps with ganks. Spirit Visage gives you OP heals and cooldown and magic resist, meaning again you don't have to opt for Merc Treads.

Machete+5 potions->Bilgewater Cutlss->Spirit of the Ancient Golem->Iceborn Gauntlet->Boots->Blade of the Ruined King->Spirit Visage->Ninja Tabi->Wit's End

This is the build I was thinking of changing to, but didn't know if it was better or not: After Spirit of the Ancient Golem, get Iceborn Gauntlet instead of Spirit Visage. This gives slightly less cooldown, but gives you a more reliable slow than the Biglewater active, meaning you can gank better. Also magic resist is less relevant early game, and more prominent late game, so early armour seems better. This means you don't have to get Ninja Tabi right after, and can wait until Tier 2 boots become necessary, and Ninja Tabi adds extra armour to what Iceborn Gauntlet lacks. The only problem with this is a late Spirit Visage might be bad, as the cooldown and heal would be more useful early game, but the magic resist not so much, and the slow from Iceborn Gauntlet makes your unavoidable.

Just want to hear your opinion on whether the second build is better than the first or vice versa, or if my entire build path is bad!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2013 7:07am | Report
Spirit of the Ancient Golem -> Ninja Tabi -> Wit's End -> Sunfire Cape -> Spirit Visage -> Randuin's Omen or Blade of the Ruined King

You want Wit's instead of BotRK because it's much cheaper, and jungle gold is quite limiting.
BronzeTank
<Member>
BronzeTank's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2013 11:54am | Report
Why do u put 5 pots on WW? seems like a waste of money especially if you're jungling. My WW build is a little different,
machete+1pot>spirit stone>ninja boots>spirit of ancient golem>wits end>frozen mallet>sun fire cape> BotRK > spirit visage
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2013 12:43am | Report
To recover if invaded, pots are very usefull.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide