Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo - Happy Halloween

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Community celebration time! Share a Halloween story or creation to enter our Special Halloween Giveaway! 🎃
's Forum Avatar

Any good build/tips for Annie in ARAM?

Creator: morius June 10, 2013 10:55am
1 2 3
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 12:27pm | Report
Spirit of the Spectral Wraith is better than Will of the Ancients (and you can buy that **** on howling abyss now), just sayin'
Melchee
<Member>
Melchee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2013 2:56pm | Report
Adovid wrote:

Oh there were some ways to use it. It gives 50 mr and armor and is basically the only way you can duel after blowing your ult.

True, but It still doesn't fit in perfectly.

Umm. I'm new here, so I'm not sure if you guys would like my input, but for me, Rod of Ages isn't THAT useful in ARAM.
It takes time to charge, time that you really can't waste, I've seen and played ARAM matches that end in 15 minutes, so wasting 10 minutes waiting for an item to charge is just slightly peculiar. I'm not saying it's a bad item, I just prefer to play ARAM in a run and gun style.
I'd think something along the line of sustainability and damage.
For example, Chalice of Harmony, Will of Ancients, Rab's Deathcap, Void Staff, Zhonya's and Anything with Health Regen. ARAM builds should have regeneration and a tad of Armor/Magic Penetration on them.
Again, I'm new here, but I love theory crafting, so if there's something wrong with this, correct me?
Thank you. :)

RoA and the Catalyst give you health + mana back if you have a level up helping to sustain yourself a bit. Not so great as a chalice when it comes to longterm mana regen, but still very helpfull on this map.
Kuukai85
<Member>
Kuukai85's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 5:40am | Report
I think that chalice is kinda better because you also get mres.. the catalyst heals only 150 hp and 200 mp, ask yourself if it worths the price or if it's better to build more sustain ;)
Be a grammar nazi with me, i need to improve my english T_T
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 8:13am | Report

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith is better than Will of the Ancients (and you can buy that **** on howling abyss now), just sayin'

Well, Spirit of the Spectral Wraith is more like an item when you're on your own. Will of the Ancients also give your teammates spell vamp.
Melchee
<Member>
Melchee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 10:09am | Report
Kuukai85 wrote:

I think that chalice is kinda better because you also get mres.. the catalyst heals only 150 hp and 200 mp, ask yourself if it worths the price or if it's better to build more sustain ;)

Played Annie once with a chalice. Too much Mana Reg.
If the enemy team doesn't have lots of melees you normally won't spam your spells a lot.
MRs can be purchased via Abysél.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 10:20am | Report
If your teammates don't actually need AP and spellvamp, the extra gold you're wasting on WotA is just that...a waste.

I'm a little shocked no one's mentioned Deathfire Grasp either...

It's not really possible to have "too much" mana regen, which Annie needs anyways. Abyssal Mask isn't really that good on Annie....if not Athene's Unholy Grail, you're better off getting Twin Shadows for MR...
Ahruu
<Member>
Ahruu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 1:35pm | Report
Athenes shouldn't be purchased for annie. Hourglass, Rylais, Deathcap, Roa, boots and a abyssal scepter/Void staff is the way i build her and works perfectly. Somewhat tanky without loosing too much burst
Don't +rep me im a bad person
Melchee
<Member>
Melchee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2013 2:27pm | Report

It's not really possible to have "too much" mana regen, which Annie needs anyways.

Of course It's possible. If you have enough Mana Reg without Athenes why buy it? Annie doesn't eat Mana like Orianna or Lux do in ARAM.

Abyssal Mask isn't really that good on Annie....if not Athene's Unholy Grail, you're better off getting Twin Shadows for MR...

Yeah, I forgot Shadows. However, her the range of Avyssals aura is 700 while all her abilities have around 600 range so it's quite useful for here, even if you won't always benefit from it's aura.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide